Are you looking to learn more about gardening, conservation, and to see more of your local gardens? This is the club for you!
We are always seeking new members and application is open to all interested parties. If you are interested in becoming a member, please visit our contact form here.
Members are expected to:
- Submit membership dues are $35 for the year.
- Attend three club meetings before becoming a full member.
- Serve on one committee
- Help host one monthly luncheon
- Help with all-hands-on-deck events such as the Greens and Things Sale in Winter, and a Garden Tour in the Spring.
As a member, you can enjoy these benefits:
- Enjoy member’s special dishes and recipes during month luncheons.
- Learn new things from featured educators and speakers
- Exchange seeds, tools, and tips with your fellow Garden Club members.
- Opportunity to work with Moon Township’s kids and inspire a love of gardening.
- Attend classes and workshops on horticulture, flower arrangement, and garden-themed art
Other ways to support MTGC
As a non-profit group, our mission is to use any fundraising to enrich the club and give back to our community. We always appreciate donations, and you can safely and easily contribute through this page. Additionally, we sell plants, seeds, and handmade botanical crafts throughout the year; you can attend one of our sales or check the shop for unique seasonal additions.